Photography by Karen Johnson

I specialize in outdoor Children's, Teen, and Family Portraiture. I also photograph special events by request.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

This Weekend

What another wonderful week past, and here's to a great weekend ahead, too!!

It will be a very busy weekend to say the least! I will be photographing a sweet young man for his birthday (his parents, too!) and then hopping over to participate in an arts and crafts show today .

Because it will be a super busy day (and I am looking forward to every minute of it!), I will be working hard on tweaking this blog and making sure everything is just right within the next few days.

I have promised myself to really keep onto my blog, as it is important to me and I hope that you will have fun watching it get updated often.

Please continue to check back with this latest project as it grows, and I hope that you will enjoy viewing the images I have thoroughly enjoyed taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment